EeziSave is one of Ubank products, that is ideally for savings, so in a nutshell, it is a savings account with higher interest rate – however this type of account, works the same as a day to day banking account as you can access your funds immediately if you need it (Emergency or no emergency, it’s your money, it will be at your disposal if you need it).
With EeziSave you earn higher interest rates and you grow your money while at the same time, you won’t have to pay for monthly services as there are no monthly fees.
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”true” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]iRead: Ubank Save Together Account (uSave)[/ht_message]
EeziSave doesn’t have any waiting period, when you are in need of your money, you can withdraw it anytime, as it is immediately available – this account comes and or is linked to a debit card or a book option (Book option is ideal for older people).
Every month you earn an interest paid into your account, you can deposit funds into this account anytime, or you can transfer funds or you can set up a stop order.
Your money will be saved and growing.
What is required to open an account?
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
- In order to open a Ubank EeziSave Account, you need to deposit a minimum of R50
- You will need a valid SA ID, or Smart Card, or a valid SA passport (Work permit and proof of work contact will be required)
- Proof of Residence that’s not older than 3 months
- You will need to produce a source of income/funds (Bank Statement or Payslip)
When Can I Make Withdrawals?
[ht_message mstyle=”alert” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
- Your funds are accessible immediately
- If you cheque your deposits, you will have to wait 21 days before the withdrawal