We all go through a lot in life; some obligations are hard to carry. Sometimes we need a break from all the madness – Ubank gives you an opportunity to be able to do your daily chores without any worry with Personal Loans of up to R180 000 and payable over a period of 72 Months (6 Years).
You can borrow any amount you want for as long as you qualify for it – and choose how long you’d like to pay it off, from 1 to 72 months.
You need to be having a salary and a bank account and between the ages of 18 and 65 years to apply, you don’t have to be banking with Ubank to qualify.
Just as with any other loaning companies, there will be affordability checks, this is just to ensure that you don’t overburden yourself with debts that you can’t afford and this can affect your Credit Score badly.
What are the requirements to apply?
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
- You will need a payslip (Ubank need an original latest payslip)
- Proof of Residence not older than 3 months
- A valid South African Identity Document or ID Smart Card or a Passport with a valid work permit.
- You will need to produce a bank statement that shows at least 3 salary transactions, however, if you are a uBank account Holder, there will be no need.
You will be charged a
- Monthly Service Fee
- Credit Life Assurance Premium
- and there’s an Initial Fee
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”true” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]The Interest rate will be dependent on economic fluctuation and this is linked to Prime, for more information, you can visit the nearest Ubank Branch or you can call 0860008322 to speak to a uBank Consultant.[/ht_message]
[ht_message mstyle=”alert” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]Visit the Ubank Website for more information. [/ht_message]