You can apply to be enrolled for the year 2022 at the University of the Witwatersrand. Due to a lot of applications anticipated, you can do it in the comfort zone of your home.
Here are the steps necessary to take when applying online:
- First, visit www.wits.ac.za/applications/, preferably using a desktop view
- You can then choose three programmes, the order of your choice does not matter, should you qualify for all three, you’ll have to choose your career path.
- Should you decide to apply for two programmes within one Faculty, choose one programme with less restricted faculty such as Commerce, Science or better yet Humanities.
- When you are applying for faculties such as Health Sciences or Engineering, you are advised to keep your options open.
- Wits advises you not to enter the duration of the programme. You are applying to go into 1st year of study.
- You are required to deposit a non-refundable fee of R100 for South Africans, and R700 for foreign citizens.
Should you need extra help you are advised to contacts the Wits Student Call Centre on +27 (0) 11 717 1888 and someone on the other line will be able to assist you throughout your application process.
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19