Vodacom comes with an exciting feature, where users can simply purchase a daily bundle to stay connected. This lets you stay connected with friends and family at an affordable R5. You can never run out of data when all you need to do is pay as little as R5.00 to get 20MB.
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”true” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]iRead: Vodacom Contract Business Data Bundles[/ht_message]
How to get the Vodacom Daily Bundle
- It is best to check your airtime, or rather buy sufficient airtime to purchase the daily bundle.
- You can simply dial the Vodacom USSD *135# and follow the prompts, ensure that you select the Daily Data Bundle.
- After the purchase, the balance will be available on the same USSD *135# or conveniently you can SMS the word “Balance” to 136
[ht_message mstyle=”info” title=”” show_icon=”true” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]Here’s why you wouldn’t be able to purchase the Daily Data Bundles when you are a Prepaid Customer.[/ht_message]
- If you have another Broadband Standard or Broadband Advanced data bundle active
- “A customer with active Daily Data bundles cannot purchase a Broadband Standard or Broadband Advanced data bundle until the Daily Data bundle has been fully consumed, or the validity period has been exceeded.”
- “Top Up Customers cannot purchase a Daily Data Bundle if they already have an active recurring / month-to-month data bundle regardless of whether or not their data has been depleted.”
- “Top Up customers can only purchase a Daily Data bundle if their once-off data bundle has been depleted (Broadband Advanced or Broadband standard) or if they are on My Meg 0.”
[ht_message mstyle=”info” title=”” show_icon=”true” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]Otherwise, you can purchase unlimited Daily Data Bundles.[/ht_message]
Vodacom wants you to save your data, and thus they advise you to use Opera Mini, from your device, because it compresses data, and reduces costs, also allowing you to browse faster, whether you are on 4G or not.
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]SMS the keyword “OPERA” to 31116 and it’s free. This will allow you to download the opera mini for free on Vodacom.[/ht_message]
[ht_message mstyle=”alert” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
How much do Daily Bundles cost?
|Daily Bundle||Price||MB rate (In-bundle)||Out Of Bundle Rate (Prepaid)||Out Of Bundle Rate (Hybrid)|