The Vodacom rewards programme ‘Talking Points‘ started 13 years ago, and unfortunately, it comes to an end on 31 May 2020. The talking points allowed you t earn a point for every R10 you spend on Vodacom.
The talking points were redeemable and you could redeem great prizes such as cellphones, tablets, data and SMS bundles.
“After a successful run of 13 years, Talking Points will be coming to an end on the 31st of May 2020. Please dial *135# to redeem your Talking Points before the closing date to avoid losing them.” writes Vodacom.
How to redeem Talking Points by 31 May 2020
There are four ways that you can redeem the talking points:
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
- You can use the Vodacom Self Service Portal or the Vodacom App
- Or, you can dial *135*7# on your Vodacom handset and select “Talking Points”
- You can Call 082 135 for free on your Vodacom phone
- You can SMS the keyword “TP” to 31050
[ht_message mstyle=”info” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
- Talking Points have to be redeemed within 18 months, after such a period, they will be forfeited.
- To redeem for a device, you will need to visit a Vodacom Store.
- Moving to a Contract or Top-Up plan will result in your talking point forfeited.
- Changing tariff plans doesn’t affect your talking points.